Monday, June 17, 2013

Purse Organization Tip!


     Hey guys! I want to share one of my purse organization tips today. If you have a lot of handbags or tote bags and you don't want to throw them into a tub or shove them underneath your bed this is a great way to store them. I have always had them thrown under my bed and I hated it! When I wanted to carry one I had to dig for the one I wanted, so I was thinking of different ways to store them in a cute way without being in the way. I had recently moved around my clothes so I had some extra room in one of my closets. I thought it would be cute to hang them on the rack to display them and keep them off the ground. I ended up just going to wal-mart to find something easy and cheap to use.
This is what I ended up getting. They are actually shower curtain rings. I found them in the bath area obliviously, for about 4$ for 12 of them. They are just metal rings that snap on the side for easy access to the bag. I went ahead and hung my bags on the rings and the rack and so far it has been great. I haven't had an issue getting them off the ring or them falling off. I do think you have to be careful on which hooks you use because some can be hard to unsnap and end up breaking. Also I have seen the "S" shaped hooks that seem like a good choice. In the end make sure look at all of them and see what is convent for you. :)
     I would recommend only doing this for your regular bags and totes. If you have any nicer bags this might ruin the strap by putting stress on it. I would just leave those in your dust bags. Although, this has been the most convenient way for me to store my bags and it looks super cute in the closet! Hope this helps you organize your bags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment