Monday, June 17, 2013

Cant Find Your Make-Up Brushes? Organize Tip!

     You know when you go to find your foundation brush or your favorite blending brush and cant find it or when you spend 10 minutes looking through your drawers trying to find it. Even if you just want to organize them for easy access. Well this is a great way to organize while making it a cute decoration on your table. So I was looking around a local craft store and saw this oblong glass container and thought it would be perfect! I got some bead filler and put some sticky jewels to add a little bit more to the jar. Then I just stuck all my brushes in there. This is such a easy way to store your brushes! I put in on my vanity and it is so cute sitting there, its girly and convenient. Although, I was looking at all the containers and thought a round or square wouldn't work unless you wanted two if you had a lot of brushes. So that's something to consider if you buy one. This project can be so customized, you can use all different jars, fillers, and decorations so you can be so creative! Feel free to comment and let me know if you tried this! Have a good evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment