Friday, June 14, 2013

Bag Of The Month! LV Review :)

     Alright,  I HAD to do a bag of the month because this bag has been my go-to bag for the past couple of weeks! It just seems to go with everyone of my outfits for spring and summer! Its timeless and you really cant go wrong with this! So its the Louis Vuitton Speedy 35. A lot of people get the 30 which is a medium size, but that seems a little small for me. I guess I like the bigger bags so I can fit more in it! Well I learned I definitely can fit more in it! This bag is a bottomless pit, it holds about everything and anything. The only down fall of this bag would be it has no shoulder strap so you cant throw it over your shoulder. Although you can get the speedy with a strap, it does cost a little bit more though. 


Some details on the 35 would be its 13.8x9.1x7.1 in measurements  damier azur canvas, cowhide trimming, and brass hardware. Now with this canvas it looks gray and white, well its not. It actually its a denim blue and a cream. You can only really see the blue and cream when you look up close otherwise it does look gray and white. I think this is why this bag seems to go great with a lot of outfits! The handles are extremely soft and light which will darken over time like any LV, but I think the bag will still be beautiful after it darkens. So this bag is a must for me and would definitely recommended it for a summer bag!

Feel Free To Comment and Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment