Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lush Product Review! Dry Skin?

     Having dry skin or rough skin can be a nightmare! Recently I had a problem with dry skin while being on an acne medication-Accutane. The only way I got rid of it was with these products by Lush. I used the Ocean salt all over then I would put on some Ro's Argan, let it sit for a couple minutes and rinse! I fell in love and continue to use them once a week.  They smell awesome and are great products to cure the skin! :)


Sweet Lips by Lush is my favorite lip scrub! I have tried others that didnt really work , but the sweet lips works wonders! I use it a lot during the winter for that dry lip syndrome everyone seems to get! You just rub a little bit on the lips and you can actually lick it off! So simple, easy, & not to bad on the taste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment