Sunday, June 9, 2013

Calling all Divas!


                                       
   I have decided to start a blog to share all my tips, tricks, and thoughts on all things beauty. I personally have had confidence issues regarding my weight, acne issues, and appearance. I never let any of those problems bother me because I knew I would become depressed. So while trying to fix the problems I have learned many tips and tricks to help. I believe every woman is beautiful, but they don't always see it. Some women get caught up in life's ups and downs and forget they could wear those perfect fit jeans with some heels! Some women are just not sure what to wear to advertise those curves. The right clothes and accessories can boost your confidence that makes us feel beautiful! Although clothes, shoes, and some cute necklaces are great that's not all that is important. We all need to have the mind set. You have to admit you have those days when you just want to lay in bed and not get up. You feel down in the dump because you don't feel good about yourself due to your dress pants for work wont button and the shirt you were planning on wearing hugs your love handles a little too much. So you just throw on that t-shirt and sweatpants. Even those days when we are completely stressed and get in fights with family and friends which makes us just want to bury our problems in bowl of ice cream. A lot of women lose themselves by not caring about themselves anymore which I learned by being a cosmetologist. The main reason I wanted to get into it was to make women feel good about themselves by giving the a new hairstyle and a manicure to go with it which would boost there confidence. So follow my posts and use my tips & tricks to help you feel beautiful everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment